Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Podcast

My Podcast was that I asked the students, (Beginner level of Arabic), to create simple sentences using the vocabularies they have studied, then record them with their voices. The main goal of recording, was to make them improve their pronunciation and to be attentive in pronouncing each word. Also, I could later play those recordings in class, and let them listen to each others' and recognize what the person is saying, and correct their pronunciation together. We used Aviary for recording.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hanan, Nice job with the podcast! I am trying to work on mine now, using Garage Band. I see you had success with Aviary. Also, I just wanted to let you know that for some reason your picture doesn't show up on my blog as a follower, just a square with a question mark in it? You have such a pretty picture on your blog. I am not sure why it isn't showing up on my blog. Does my picture show up on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim :). Yes, I can see your picture, but I don't see mine as followers too!! Strange!! I don't know why?! Do you have any idea?? Maybe I'll try to re-upload it.

    ReplyDelete