Thursday, September 23, 2010

Photo Slideshow

This is just a sample of my photo album. I meant to write Arabic in it, but Roxio didn't like it & didn't show it :(.. So, I kept it in English ;). I also used cartoon characters as this is one of the things that attract students (kids and adults too ;)). I would assign the students to collect pictures and describe them by commenting on the pictures as I did in my album. This would apply for pictures of places, of themselves, daily situations, adjectives ...etc.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I viewed here in class so I could not listen. I found that if you include text it seems to take up more time. Have you tried that?
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I haven't tried it, but I'm limited to only 30 seconds.. even the song couldn't play till the end!! :'(
    It's a nice song, if you can listen to it ;)

    ReplyDelete